Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Things I think I need in the classroom-what do you think?

I want to be as chemical free as possible in my classroom, however I feel I need to be as clean as possible. Below I am going to make a list of things I want to have in keeping my classroom clean.  My friends, please feel free to respond and let me know what you think about each item.

Himalayan salt lamp- natural air purifier and cool to look at
Homemade spray of vinegar and tea tree oil for a disinfecting all purpose cleaner. Great for desks.
Broom and dust pan- just a small fancy one for quick clean ups of dirt from muddy shoes, spilled snack, etc.
Cheap toothbrush- for many uses including cleaning small areas
Dawn dish soap for extra tough clean ups
Magic erasers for when scrubbing is necessary. Great for desks too. 
Small bottle of Clorox Bleach for when the room needs a deep cleaning. 
Baking soda- used to make a scrubbing paste with a bit of water.

microfiber cleaning cloths
Paper towels
Small trash can for disposal of cleaning cloths until I take them home to wash.
Socks- each student bring a couple of mismatch socks for dry erasers.


Can you think of anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment