Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello,

As I am new to this whole blogging experience,  I would like to say "Welcome to my blog".  I am currently a stay-at-home mom who is attending college full time to complete my degree in Elemetary Education.  I often find myself looking for great classroom ideas.  More-so, I am looking for a way to write down my ideas and share them with others.  What better way for me to do this than blogging? 

In this whole blogging experience, I am looking for great advice and classroom management, cleaning, and organizing, not to mention the extra cashflow from the advertisers.  I look to blog about anything that pertains to the classroom, and while doing so, I look forward to reading comments from my readers. 

As I said previously, I am new at all of this so hang in there and let me get all of this figured out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment